Monday, January 28, 2019

A ANAS A WEEK - 22 JAMADIL AWWAL 1440

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “O Allah, benefit me with what you have taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. All praise is due to Allah in every circumstance and I seek refuge in Allah from the condition of the people of the Hellfire.” [Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3599. Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi]


عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ اللَّهُمَّ انْفَعْنِي بِمَا عَلَّمْتَنِي وَعَلِّمْنِي مَا يَنْفَعُنِي وَزِدْنِي عِلْمًا الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ عَلَى كُلِّ حَالٍ وَأَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ حَالِ أَهْلِ النَّارِ

[3599 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الدَّعَوَاتِ ثلاثة لا ترد دعوتهم الصائم حتى يفطر والإمام العادل ودعوة المظلوم]
[قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ]

Source (Credit To):
https://abuaminaelias.com/dailyhadithonline/2013/01/24/hadith-on-knowledge-o-allah-teach-me-what-will-benefit-me-and-benefit-me-from-what-i-learn/

 

No comments: