|Sweet moments when five RISDEV students received their scrolls.|
5 RISDEV (ISDEV Postgraduate by Research) students of the Centre for Islamic Development Management Studies (ISDEV), Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) received their Doctors of Philosophy (PhD) degree at the 54th USM Convocation Ceremony on 24th October 2016.
|A Distinguished Proud Moment - all smiles after going through the obstacles for years. From right to left: Musmuliadi, Ahmad Nizam, Mohd Syahmir Alias, Wan Khairul Aiman and Azuar Juliandi.|
The day has come to honour the hard work, effort and pains of students in their pursuit of 'ilm (knowledge). After going through all the obstacles for years, 5 RISDEV students, 2 of whom are from Indonesia, could proudly cast their smiles as they had succeeded in completing their studies at the highest level.
|Celebrating their accomplishments with relatives and friends.|
1. Mohd Syahmir Alias : Bebas Nilai Dalam Penyelidikan Siantifik: Kajian dari Perspektif Perkaedahan Penyelidikan Berteraskan Islam (Value Free in Scientific Research: Study from the Islamic-based Research Methodology Perspective).
2. Ahmad Nizam : Gaya Hidup Pengguna Muslim dalam Memilih Perbankan Syariah di Banda Aceh, Indonesia (Lifestyle of Muslim Consumers in Selecting Islamic Banking in Banda Aceh, Indonesia).
3. Azuar Juliandi : Budaya Organisasi Menurut Tasawur Islam di Bank- bank Syariah Kota Medan, Indonesia" (Organisation Culture According to Islamic Tasawur in Islamic Banks in Medan City, Indonesia).
4. Wan Khairul Aiman Wan Mokhtar : Tasawur Pembangunan dalam Kitab Sahih Al-Bukhary: Kajian Al-Hadith Al-Maudui'y (Islamic Development Worldview in Sahih al-Bukhari: Study on Al-Hadith Al-Maudui'y).
5. Musmuliadi Kamarudding : Konsep Pengurusan Kepadatan Manusia Berteraskan Islam: Kajian Kes Konsep Pengurusan Kepadatan Jemaah Haji Lembaga Tabung Haji di Mekah (Islamic-based Crowd Management Concept: Case Study of Lembaga Tabung Haji Crowd Management Concept in Mekah).
|Sticking to traditions - a simple luncheon served and dedicated for the graduates and their loved ones.|