IDMAC 2015 is the ninth of a series of initiative to encourage related research in Islamic social sciences perspective, especially in the area of Islamic asset management. This year, the conference aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide a platform and opportunities for practitioners, scholars, researchers, academicians, graduate students and others from all over the world to engage on an intellectual discourse On Islamic asset management from the current subsistence level to a more productive level;
- To present the latest research findings related to all issues of Islamic asset management either domestically or internationally, relates with dynamic progress of the Islamic asset industry;
- To explore new ideas and issues on Islamic asset management especially those that could contribute to the resilient and innovative financial instrument for both celestial and man-made asset.
- Islamic capital market and venture
- Islamic cooperative
- Islamic banking
- Islamic finance institution
- Other related issues
The deadline for the submission of abstract is on 1st October 2015. For those who are interested in the area of Islamic asset management either researchers, academicians, practitioners, government officers or students may send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or kindly contact the person in charge, Dr. Wan Norhaniza Wan Hasan at +(6) 04 - 653 2800 / 5812.
Further details of the conference are available at http://idmac2015.blogspot.com/